1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Can't do it.
Same here. Won't even try. I know my answer to a proverbial "if you could only have one..." but that has a significant practical aspect and is not really the same as "favorite" or "most often shot".

Reactions: AZBrad and passx

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a few guns that are worth several thousands dollars each...however, I have a $400 Stoeger Cougar 8000F that I love. It fits my hands perfectly, is 100% reliable, and shoots very soft (rotating barrel)

Its also the first handgun I ever bought. It can be carried concealed, but also "acts" like a duty gun. I just love it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't keep guns I don't like or can't shoot well. So, I pretty much love every gun I own, and my #1 favorite is the one in my hand at the time you ask the question.

If it ever came down to a reason that I could keep only one, that would take some long hard thinking with a lot of considerations ... like gun's age, caliber, ammo on hand, ammo availability, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,476 Posts
Would have to say my blued steel Wilson Professional in .45. The first Wilson that I bought used and still my favorite. Many thousands of rounds through it and I do not recall a single malfunction. Super dependable and accurate, could not ask for more.

·
Registered
119 Posts
This one....

I carry to BBQs and shoot it for sport ;)

It has it's own story to tell...

///

1 - 20 of 146 Posts