1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Thousands of dollars worth of leather holsters……Tens of thousands in fancy guns, but I still go to this with my life.
View attachment 619486
I appreciate the honesty! I often wonder how many of these EDC pics are really truly EDC. I figure most are just occasional carry with many not carrying much of the time or just pocket carrying something else.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I appreciate the honesty! I often wonder how many of these EDC pics are really truly EDC. I figure most are just occasional carry with many not carrying much of the time or just pocket carrying something else.
I‘m always skeptical of the pristine gun in the pristine holster that is called the “EDC”. However, to be fair….most people who photograph their rigs, do so when they are new and exciting. These pics could be five years old.

·
Registered
12,966 Posts
I‘m always skeptical of the pristine gun in the pristine holster that is called the “EDC”. However, to be fair….most people who photograph their rigs, do so when they are new and exciting. These pics could be five years old.
Indeed so. Still, always allow for the occasional exception. My carry guns -- all Wilson 1911s -- are in pristine condition. I lead a rather easy life these days, so that helps.

Unfortunately, I'm photographically challenged.

---

Gotta smile at YVK's "panther". +1911. Of course, from a bird's perspective...

---

Havanajim HAS to win best prepared...even without a 1911.

Reactions: ruffdup and Levian

·
Registered
94 Posts
My new carry, went from my colt commander steel frame to this staccato c.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
Mine's at least three years old but it is what I carry daily.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wilson EDCX9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 74 Posts