21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
Gesture Handgun holster Glove Gun accessory Auto part

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just switched to a Staccato C2 with a Holosun 507c.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oooo it's my gun's fat younger brother.. how do you like the holosun? Was thinking about getting the k or c

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Levian and TexasBB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just switched to a Staccato C2 with a Holosun 507c.

Can you post more pictures of C2 DUO with Holosun 507? What about a new thread for it? I'm thinking about this optic but it's hard to find any good description or pictures that I can see how this one looks on C2 slide.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I carry every day, everywhere, 24/7 except when on the jetski/swimming. I am new to edc since I just got my license in October of last year, Texas based. I have been shooting though for 40 years.

I normally carry this XDS9 with a spare mag:
Font Rectangle Monochrome Mobile phone Telephony

Sometimes I carry my Loaded Springfield:
Clothing Jeans Hand Outerwear Shoe

This is going to go into the rotation once I am done testing it for reliability and adjust the rear sight, Tisas Carry 4.25:

Jeans Outerwear White Leg Dress

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
Oooo it's my gun's fat younger brother.. how do you like the holosun? Was thinking about getting the k or c

It’s the green version that has three different reticles and automatic brightness adjustment so it’s taking me a bit longer to figure out. Once i get it figured out I’ll post a review. I’m getting close.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can you post more pictures of C2 DUPOwith Holosun 507? What about a new thread for it? I'm thinking about this optic but it's hard to find any good description or pictures that I can see how this one looks on C2 slide.
I’ll take some tomorrow.

Reactions: J-23

·
Registered
4,168 Posts

It’s the green version that has three different reticles and automatic brightness adjustment so it’s taking me a bit longer to figure out.
If it works out of box, it will likely hold up OK.
Center dot is unlikely to be perfectly round like on Trijicons or Leupold. Under some conditions it could be irritating but overall usable just fine.
Most people find auto adjust be OK, I manually select brightness on everything, including two 507Ks I have here.
Circle and circle dot don't wash out or gut truncated against the sun as badly as simple dot but are rumored to drain battery more. Quite a few people use circle alone because circle dot looks too busy.

Reactions: TexasBB

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Thinking this is going to be the new EDC, in an Urban Carry leather lock owb holster. Just picked it up today
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Gun accessory

Reactions: Ranger4

·
Premium Member
2,966 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My picture to bad, Kimber Target ss II .
But thought y'all enjoy

I thought I Saw A Pretty Cat!! She hates cats, taken at friends home last hurricane. Friend has two cats, you can see the leash to the left very tight.
Dog Working animal Carnivore Mammal Dog breed

·
Registered
216 Posts
My EDC, as evidenced by the wear on the holster. Seldom mentioned is EDC’ need cleaning often not from shooting , but from dust and lint.

Swabbed out the barrel and took a dry, old shaving foam brush to the outside of my pistol and inside of my Kydex holster last night.
Completely dust free. 🙂

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
My typical EDC. No inferior, backup, pocket pistol, merely designed to antagonize/irritate two footed, armed predator(s), intent on committing heinous criminal activity with deadly intention.

Camera lens Camera accessory Camera Single-lens reflex camera Digital camera

Rotated with the DW on the bottom. Both are chambered in the superior, full house 10mm cartridge.
Air gun Black Trigger Line Gun barrel

21 - 40 of 72 Posts